General Rental conditions
Extract of the General Rental conditions:
- Our current rates include: maintenance, oil, VAT (Value Added Tax), insurance and unlimited mileage.
- An additional collision damage waiver (AEDW) can be obtained to reduce the excess.
- The insurance excludes glass breakage / sandblasts and damage to tyres - except with FEC.
- Odyssey Car Hire cannot be held liable, injuries, personal damage and/or loss.
- The rental is payable in advance. We accept Visa and Master credit cards. These are especially convenient for the security of the excess amount which must be produced.
- Rates are calculated from time of pick-up to the time of drop-off.
- Rental extension can be made subject to availability.
- Vehicles are hired subject to our standard rental agreement.
- We reserve the right to substitute a vehicle type with a similar type should vehicles reserved, not be available at time of hire.
- A valid unendorsed driver's license and passport must be produced by the driver / hirer.
- Vehicles may not be taken beyond the borders of Namibia without prior permission.